You’re Invited – Join the Collaboration for Change Learning Lab
Whether you are a clinic, Primary Care Network (PCN), or other health care organization, we want your team to participate in the Collaboration for Change (CCI) Learning Lab!
The CCI Learning Lab brings together dynamic teams – comprised of a patient leader, a change leader, a positional leader, and potentially a community partner) – who are actively working on advancing health and social care programs, projects and initiatives in their community or organization.
Explore, experiment and test practical applications of engagement processes. Learn new tools that will build an understanding of the philosophy and principles of empowering others through collaboration and engagement.
Build a network of like-minded, life-long learners and leverage their unique perspectives to create a culture of collaboration in Alberta’s health care and social care systems.
Who Should Join the CCI Learning Lab?
Small groups (3-4) of individuals committed to impacting healthcare within their community should join!
Build your Team with the following dynamics in mind:
- Patient Leader: A new or existing patient who wants to help improve the healthcare system.
- Change Leader: A staff member who has Change Management and/or Quality Improvement experience and whose day-to-day work focuses on improvement efforts.
- Positional Leader: A leader who has budget and decision-making responsibilities and influence over program decisions.
- Community Partner (optional): A representative with a partner organization that has a vested interest in and a commitment to support the outcomes of the project initiative.
What is the CCI Learning Lab?
The Collaboration for Change (CCI) Learning Lab is rooted in developing solutions by involving the human (patient/user) perspective, this learning opportunity will provide a space for community-driven teams to:
- Co-design a project, space, clinic, pathway, or major initiative
- Discover or rediscover relationships within their local environment
- Strengthen or improve existing collaborative efforts among healthcare teams
- Share challenges, processes, and lessons learned with others in-person and online.
For frequently asked questions regarding the CCI Learning Lab click here!